PREFERRED CUSTOMER SERVICE AGREEMENT
Just like your car, your heating & cooling system needs a tune-up, lubrication and cleaning. By performing a precision tune-up on your furnace and air conditioner, you minimize the chance for costly breakdowns – saving energy and extending the life of your system.
With our Preferred Customer Service Agreement, we provide a routine maintenance plan that will help ensure that your heating & cooling system is running efficiently, which improves your comfort and lowers your operating costs. It will also substantially reduce your rates for repair and maintenance.
Our Preferred Customers receive the following:
10% repair discounts
Equipment Replacement Discounts
Priority Customer Status
Scheduled Maintenance Protection to Extend Your Equipment’s Lifespan including two maintenance appointments (one heating and one cooling) that cover:
Cooling Tune‐Up & Inspection
1. Clean condenser coil.
2. Check electrical connections for tightness.
3. Adjust system for optimum cooling.
4. Visually check for oil and refrigerant leaks.
5. Check safety devices.
6. Check blower belt wear, tension and alignment.
7. Check expansion valve and coil temperatures.
8. Check refrigerant level.
9. Check condensate drain.
10. Lubricate as needed.
Heating Tune-Up & Inspection
1. Clean and adjust automatic controls.
2. Clean burners.
3. Adjust combustion for optimum fuel efficiency.
4. Lubricate as needed.
5. Test for combustion leaks.
6. Test safety shutoff response.
7. Carbon monoxide detection.
8. Check blower belt wear, tension and alignment.
9. Check flue for satisfactory operation.
NOTE: For heat pump application, service points are same as Cooling Tune‐Up but for heating cycle.
"Having our systems serviced and checked regularly has been wonderful! I hate having to remember maintenance on anything so it's a wonderful treat that Cross Mechanical calls me when it's time for service twice a year!"
Stephanie Braswell, Greenville, SC
CONTACT US Today To Sign Up For Our Preferred Customer Service Agreement Program!